Williams Corporation Capital Partnership LP
Do you want to fund Williams Corporation for a 10% return?*
Investment in Williams Corporation Capital Partnership LP is only open to eligible and wholesale investors. This investment opportunity is not available to retail investors.
The minimum investment of $100,000 is required. Exclusions apply
An eligible investor is an individual who certifies that they have previous experience with acquiring and disposing of financial products that allows the investor to assess:
- the merits of an investment in the LP (including assessing the value and the risks of Partnership Units);
- the investor’s own information needs in relation to the investment; and
- the adequacy of the information provided to the investor by any person in connection with the investment.
The relevant previous experience must relate to “financial products”. The full definition of “financial product” is set out in section 8 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013. For a summary click here.
A wholesale investor is a person who meets one of the criteria set out in clauses 3(2) and 3(3)(b) of Schedule 1 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act
For more information, please refer to the Application Form or request further information from one of Williams Corporation’s Property Consultants.
What is Williams Corporation Capital Partnership LP?
Williams Corporation Capital Partnership LP has been created to provide a significant pipeline of funding to Williams Corporation. This funding allows Williams Corporation to continue to build centrally located homes that are affordable to buy, affordable to live in, and affordable to maintain for New Zealanders.
Williams Corporation Capital Partnership LP then provides its investors a pre-tax 10% per annum return, with a distribution paid quarterly. Williams Corporation Capital Partnership LP is secured by extensive property and cash security with funds held by Lane Neave.
Use the tabbed section below to find out more about this investment opportunity.
Williams Corporation Team
Return & Governance
Williams Corporation Team
The directors, Matthew Horncastle and Blair Chappell come from strong property families. They have owned and operated businesses for 10 years and have been successful property developers for over 8 years.
Kathryn Marshall, the General Manager, has been a successful residential property developer for over 30 years, and uses her extensive experience to guide the company.
The Williams Corporation team consists of in house accountants, architects, project managers and property consultants and a wider network of external builders and plumbers who are all industry leaders. Their skills are showcased by their proven record of success and market domination.
Williams Corporation Capital is a Wholesale Finance Company.
- Entities related to Matthew Horncastle and Blair Chappell have invested $5.3m into this company for Class B shares.
- The investors also have the benefit of a personal guarantee from Matthew Horncastle and Blair Chappell.
- The investors also have a guarantee from Williams Corporation Limited, which currently caries a equity base of over $24m.
- When funding a project, the funding total from Williams Corporation Capital Limited and any other bank or lender(s) will not exceed 70% of the completed project valuation for the development.
- A standardised draw down table will be created before project funding is released.
- Investor funds will only be used to fund acquisitions of sites for developments and/or funding ongoing developments.
- No security interests have been or will be granted to any third party over any of the company’s assets.
- The company will always take the best available security for its lending. This may include the following:
- The Company has a minimum equity amount (in the form of issued Class B Shares) of $5.3 million (Minimum Equity). Class B Shares representing the Minimum Equity will not be withdrawn from the Company until such time as the Company has redeemed all investors’ Class A Shares.
- When funding a project before land settlement, a deed of assignment of the pre-sales and other key contracts (either on project commencement or after those assignments are released by the primary funder, if any). This means if Williams Corporation Limited or one of its trading companies who is doing the development is in default, the project can be settled into Williams Corporation Capital Limited so equity is protected.
- Alternatively, when funding a project after land settlement, a first mortgage security will be in place where there is no primary funder or, where there is a primary funder, then after the primary funder’s first mortgage is discharged.
- If there is a primary funder, Williams Corporation Capital Limited will have a second mortgage security, with a primary funder taking first mortgage security and assignment of key contracts. This may be a third mortgage, if there are two primary funders.
- Whatever the case, the Company will take whatever security, guarantees or other similar arrangements as are available to secure its lending.
Your return will be 10% per annum, gross, interest paid quarterly. We deduct your Resident Withholding Tax so you will receive Net Interest paid to you.
Governance is extremely important to Williams Corporation Capital, and Williams Corporation. Matthew Horncastle and Blair Chappell are experienced directors of property companies, and govern Williams Corporation Capital under strict operating procedures.
Williams Corporation Capital will ensure that Investors’ funds can and will only be drawdown once all the correct documentation is in place, including the available security.
Investors’ funds will be kept in Lane Neave’s trust account, acting on behalf of Williams Corporation Capital.
When a Williams Group entity requires funding for a development, they will provide Williams Corporation Capital with a drawdown request in respect of the development.
Lane Neave receives each drawdown request and confirms the drawdown requirements have been met.
Once completed Lane Neave will provide confirmation to Williams Corporation Capital and organise for the release of funds.
Lane Neave will only release investors’ funds when the available securities are in place.
Register below for more information
For further information, please refer to the information memorandum (which is available on request). Ask questions, read all documents carefully, and seek independent financial advice before committing yourself to this investment.